Delivery and Returns
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
After ordering, if you are unhappy with your order then the items can be returned or exchanged hassle-free.
Please contact us via phone or email within 7 days of receiving your order for an exchange or full refund.
You can return your item via recorded and insured post or you may also return the item at our Oxfordshire based showroom.
To organise your return, please simply contact us on 01295 596808 or email email@example.com
- Returns outside of the above timeframe will only be accepted at our discretion.
- All returns should be sent back to us in the original packaging provided. The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition. Any returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Where provided, any packaging such as dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on goods which have been made to order.
- If your item is faulty i.e. received damaged or with a manufacturing fault then we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges.
- You will need to include your invoice in the package when you return it to us. Any returns without this may not be accepted.
- Returns will be credited to the original payment method.
- Returned items will be refunded excluding the original cost of shipping.
- If you need any further assistance, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01295 596808
We will process your order within 1-3 working days unless it is a non stock item. Please let us know asap if you wish to alter your delivery or need it sooner so we can arrange next day delivery.
COLLECT IN STORE
You can opt to collect from our showroom
CUSTOMS & DUTIES
We cannot cover any taxes, fees & duties.
If you have any other questions please contact us on: 01295 596808 or email us on email@example.com