The Journey Of Each Bag
How We Craft Each Bag...
Each one of our handbags is printed and stitched with love. They each have a unique and individual journey, however a few things in common:
- We design a range of prints at our Oxfordshire HQ
- A sketchbook of ideas emerges with trends, shapes and colours we LOVE
- Then it's time to shop for leather - we usually buy this in Northampton (the fun part starts)
- The printing takes a few days of working all hours in the studio and eating our body weight in chocolate!
- Our in house leather craftsman then cuts all of the leather hides into pattern pieces to start the process of making the bag.
- Each bag is then stitched with careful consideration and love to create the most beautiful handbag for you.
- Last but not least we then photograph each piece and give it a unique product number that will stay with the bag forever.
- The bag is then sold to one of our lovely customers' (like you).
- We are always on the end of the phone or an email if you need any aftercare assistance too - we really appreciate our customers' and believe in our products so want to make sure we are there every step of the way.